Current Content Marketing Open Courses and Training Seminars
View our London-based open course outline for our "Convince to convert - how better digital content will grow your business" course, hosted by Framework Training in London.
What's covered in the content marketing training program?
"Stephen recently hosted a seminar at an Exeter Business Network event - I found it informative, enlightening and full of great information to enable you to develop your content marketing into a powerful business tool - generating interest, winning loyal customers and increasing your profitability. If you think you know about content marketing then look through Stephen's presentation because I can guarantee you will learn something that will add value to your business. Stephen's knowledge and expertise shone through as he not only talks the talk, he walks the walk or should I say runs the run!What I will also add is the great feedback that I received from others who attended the seminar." Sean Humby, Director BNSW Ltd
How will your organisation benefit from a content marketing training course?
Compelling content is rarely created by chance, and our open Masterclass courses and in-house training seminars will guide your staff through the processes for developing a content strategy and generating the content types, guidelines and editorial plans to support your business goals.
- Each delegate gets resources and materials, including a bespoke workbook, which allows them to develop a solid tried, tested and proven framework grounded in research so they can map, create and distribute highly sought content that moves the dial on your business.
- We guarantee that when delegates return to the office, they’ll have the tools and techniques to develop a winning content marketing strategy to grow their business.
- The limited group size (max 16) means your business is the focus of discussion, group work, comment and recommendation, making the seminar ROI that much greater for you.
- Delegates get to interact with passionate practitioners, whose lives are dedicated to solving the toughest content marketing and social marketing problems.
- Delegates have numerous opportunities to discuss their own challenges.
An experienced trainerStephen Bateman is an experienced trainer, teacher trainer and certified marketer (DipM), who’s been helping major brands implement winning content strategies and integrate content marketing into their overall marketing communications mix.
When training, Stephen is acutely aware of two things:
- His training is powerful. The idea of businesses investing in marketing that customers actually want, that they seek out, is powerful. It creates a virtuous cycle that makes social media, email marketing, PR and all other marketing activities turbo-charged. Without content marketing brands fail to engage their customers online.
- It’s not easy. Most marketers have very little experience researching, creating and distributing content that customers want and seek out. Producing great content-driven experiences, repeatedly, over time and with a limited budget, that deliver visible value for customers and prospects, and that drive business outcomes for the business, is hard. Stephen is there to make that process and learning less painful and less time-consuming