How will your organisation benefit from training in content marketing?
We're of the opinion that if you "teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime".
Our training program is bespoke and will help your marketing team develop an approach to content marketing that is mapped to your customer personas and needs, and which supports your longterm business objective.
Upon completion of this course, your staff will be able to:
- Develop a content plan for your organisation (on and offline) or for use in a specific area to achieve a specific goal
- Understand the business benefits of customer-centric, content-led marketing in all its aspects, such as copy formats and tone of voice guidelines
- Demonstrate how content strategy can deliver specific, measurable results, even when deployed to a specific area
- Use best practice methods for qualitative content auditing and creation
- Identify what content guidelines you require, how to roll them out and monitor performance internally
Your team will also be able to create content which is effective, usable and accessible whilst also supporting SEO strategy and brand values.
Concentric Dots Can Help You Grow Your Business
Concentric Dots is a strategic marketing communications consultancy working with businesses across the UK, Exeter, Devon, Cornwall and Somerset.
We provide the content marketing tools and inbound marketing disciplines for leading organisations to create and share branded content that informs, engages and connects current and potential customers.
We draw on our extensive publishing and digital marketing expertise to help our clients create relevant and compelling content that attracts qualified audiences and converts more visitors into customers.
Whether you’re looking to increase sales, attract new leads, maximise your social media presence or improve conversion rates, we can give you the tools and training you need to plan, implement and deliver highly successful digital marketing initiatives to grow your business.
Get in touch via phone 07889 462 319 or our contact form. If you’d rather learn more about how content and inbound marketing can help you grow your business, sign up for news of our workshops, seminars, and blog posts.